Monday, August 24, 2015

KING NOBLE - BLACK HUMAN INTEGRITY 2

[Its not all those] relationships, its you! What you stand for. That's going to be challenging to a lot of people. And I said, you know, "People get in a lot of relationships," and they say well, "I'm with this person because they do this. I'm with this particular person because they do that." They don't say, "I'm with this person because of who I am." Yall hear that? Do Yall ever hear that? I'm with this person because, "I am". 

They don't say well, "I'm with this man because this is my opportunity to be a real wife." They don't say, "I'm with this woman because this is my opportunity to be a real husband." They say, "I'm with this person for what they do for me." That's external integrity! And that's why ninety percent of our relationships end up in divorce. Because they're based upon external integrity. The individuals aren't living and standing for absolutely nothing! And if you stand for nothing, whatever you stand in has no foundation. Period. It's as good as your standing. 

Its like a building that has four corners. If any of them corners break off, the building begins to lean and break. So if any of those pil
...... [ Read the rest of this story ]

No comments:

Post a Comment